1. Content. All content is the property of their respective ownership. This app is no way affiliated and responsible for depicted content. This app is only to entertain users. All credit goes to their owners.
3. Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from users who are under the age of 13.
4. Types of Data We Collect Generally, we collect only Data from the third party and do not take ownership of that data. “Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to anyone's Personal Data.
(a) Data You Provide to Us.
• If you respond to one of our surveys, if any, we will collect any Personal Data you provide in the survey, we may use it to communicate with you about products or services we think you may be interested in, and we may share it with partners who participated in the survey.
• If you participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, we will collect any Personal Data you provide, we may use it for the purpose of the promotion, we may use it to communicate with you about products or services we think you may be interested in, and we may share it with partners who participated in the promotion.
• We collect your email address (if you choose to provide it), and we use it to send you the communications, including a newsletter, product updates, product announcements, and messages about products or services we think you may be interested in.
• When you provide comments on our social networking service accounts, we collect your information to communicate with you as described herein.
(b) Data Collected via Technology.
• Our servers (which hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, application software, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, date/time stamps for your visits to the Site or use of the App, your DID, your location, your device type.
5. Use of Your Data
• To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Site/Application and for other marketing purposes of Gimex.
• Data. We also create our own data for our apps.
• We also use Anonymous Information to improve our products and services.
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share third party data but Gimex is not taking any credit of these type of content.
(c) Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices, you make regarding your data.
7. Third Parties.
(b) Third Party Services. Our Apps may provide you access to third party services such as leaderboards. Those services are not developed or operated by Gimex and may have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. Gimex is not responsible for the content provided by third party services or their use of any Personal Data you may provide to them. If you sign up to or log in to a third-party service (including a leader board or social networking service) from within an App, your user ID and password for that service may be temporarily stored by the App on your device, but is not stored on Gimex servers.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
(a) Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data and certain Anonymous Data.
(i) When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive.
(b) Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.